Network cabling configurations vary widely. Space, application, data transmission speeds, and maintenance requirements all change the look and feel of a copper or fiber optic cable. Whether you are building new infrastructure or expanding and upgrading your existing network, you would be well advised to look closely at the provider of your pre-terminated cable assemblies. Knowing whom you can trust to deliver high-quality network cable assemblies on time and under budget will affect the project and performance for years to come.
Choosing a Custom Cable Assembly Provider
Some organizations market custom cable assemblies online, but fail to provide good customer support. Businesses may ship orders overseas and offer poor custom work quality. They may require custom cable assembly customers to pick basic elements from an online form to find the right predetermined solution. These bad choices can leave customers behind schedule and feeling frustrated.
As you evaluate peer recommendations and online search results, look for the following criteria in the cable assembly provider you choose:
- Experience and expertise: The amount of time a manufacturer works in an industry generally indicates customer satisfaction, while industry certifications and awards indicate proficiency. At C Enterprises, we’ve served distributors and their end clients since 1984. We hold an ISO 9001:2008 certification and maintain a membership as a Corning Connections Gold CAH Program.
Few cable manufacturers offer the same level of industry knowledge and certifications. To achieve and maintain status as a member of the Corning Gold Program, cable assembly houses (CAHs) must demonstrate excellence in quality assurance standards and production rates.
- Strong quality assurance practices: Some CAH’s operate assembly facilities in different parts of the world, while others skimp on cable materials or fail to test products according to industry best practices.
C Enterprises uses cross training, high-quality assembly equipment, testing, and our USA assembly facility to exceed customer expectations with every order. While many manufacturers prefer to make products that will fail over time, we offer a lifetime warranty on all our products for customer peace of mind.
- Personalized customer service: Contact your Regional Account Manager for knowledgeable and personalized support on your project. We excel at taking various needs/requirements and turning our customers’ information into a quote for the right cables for the job. Our service representatives are at your disposal for both routine and custom cable assembly projects.
- Range of customization capabilities: Different jacket coloring and connector options do not constitute true customization. When you look for a custom cable assembly provider, search for a manufacturer that can meet requirements for labeling, various bundling configurations, a range of environmental applications, and packaging requirements. C Enterprises strives to meet customer expectations at every level, from jacket coloring to complex hybrid cable bundles.
- Turnaround times: Networking capabilities often correlate with productivity. Get your team up and running faster with a manufacturer that offers reliable turnaround times for custom cable assembly projects. At C Enterprises, we offer a 24- to 48-hour turnaround times on most orders and do not require a minimum order for any routine or custom cable order.
Where to Find Custom Cable Assembly Services
You will find cable assembly manufacturers online and across the world. However, only a high-quality manufacturer will demonstrate experience, expertise, and a commitment to quality and customer service. You’ll find C Enterprise distributors and regional support specialists across the United States. Specifically, we partner with Graybar, Anixter, Wesco, Accu-Tech and many other regional and national distributors.
Whether you know exactly how you want to customize your cables or need assistance from a knowledgeable representative, C Enterprises can help. Our team is dedicated to putting the power of communication technology in the hands of businesses across the United States. Contact us today to learn more about our custom cable assembly services or to request a free quote.